Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hurry Hurry Hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurry! Hurry! this is what I have been saying all week. And I am still behind. But I am getting caught up finally. I have been working double shifts, the money is a great thing, but time is better. In our age of technology we all seem to be rushing and rushing more everyday. We sometimes forget, what we are doing it all for. I remember what my mom and grandmother used to tell me we are all where we are supposed to be.......
I forgot that for a moment, my family reminded me this weekend. Although I am running late on my school work and a few deadlines at work, I caught up with my family this weekend and that was desperately needed. I remembered why I chose the path I am on, I get up everyday for my family, and I get my homework done, not because it is a habit but a priviliage to be able to do so, and the end result is a better quality of life for my family.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I might say I am very happy for you. I know I get a bit stressed when ever I delay with anything. I start to panic and then I never get anything right. I guess I need some time with my family too, to get me back on track.

    ReplyDelete