It is the weekend. How short they seem to be. I love the weekends. Especially when I have my to do list done and I can spend the missed time with my family. My son has had couch duty for a week now. No gigs, he is sick and does not feel well. He hates being stuck and can't do anything. His dad and uncle have him watching football now. Which is great he loves football. Not happy that his team is not winning.
I have been getting along so well. I finally found my step. I can jungle work, home, school and me without wanting to scream. I still feel panic sometimes, nothing like I did before. One thing that has helped, I stopped being everyone's therapist. It has helped a lot.
This week is short, but I am following my schedule. Have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment