Life:
Everyone is caught up in one. That is life. I have a found a new excitement about school. I find myself busier than I have been in a long time. And honestly thinking of changing my major to something physological. Not really seems like everyone is loosing their mind around, and feels the need to call and share with me. Which is fine. That is what family and friends are for. This week I have seen change. Change is a good thing. Normally it is. However I feel myself getting older. I am making decisions that an older person would make. Not that I was not responsible before, but I feel the change. In some ways that is good, and in others I am worried that I will connection with my children, because I am afraid I will not be the fun and loving mom, just the one that says no all the time. I don't believe that will happen, but it is just funny how life changes daily. I have learned over the years to worry about the things I can change and pray about the things I cannot.
I am not sure exactly what we are supposed to write about in our blogs. I may bore one to death, or one might find it all very humorous. I most the time feel like we are all in a twister. Where we land that is where we are supposed to be.
Until Next time
Robynne England
No comments:
Post a Comment